7.4.13

.... it's been a while

.... since I last had some uninterrupted time to myself! So, today was the day were I discovered lots of purchased items - most all of them unopened and hiding under all the junk that covers my work bench! A raining Autumn Sunday was the perfect studio setting to get my teeth into some things I've been itching to do!


This lovely textured copper and brass sheeting had been ear-marked for "bead caps" so after finally  finding all my bits and pieces I punch and domed till my new patterned bead caps were born! The beads caps were made specifically to add interest and texture to my enameled range of earrings.


My estore is having a mini make over so you can find these lovely enamel pieces on the front page or under the tab mixed metals.

Did you get around to visiting all the blogs taking part if Lori's bead soup? I must admit, its taking me little longer than I expected but a few every day will get responding to each one! You can check out the fabulous eye candy on the Pintrest page especially designed for the participants only.

I'm off to finishing listing more goodies in the estore - pop in when you can to check out the new items... 
Talk soon - Liz

No comments: